Windy City Sailing’s B&B on Nebula
Enjoy a Chicago getaway ….. take in the soft caress of gentle breezes and gaze at the shimmering lights of Chicago while sailing on our yacht, Nebula underneath a canopy of stars. Then continue your memorable night on one of our private yachts and experience our bed and breakfast service in Chicago. Wake in the morning and explore what the Chicago Lakefront has to offer.
Our Bed and Breakfast Service
includes breakfast and either a two (2) hour morning sail from 9:00 – 11:00 am or a (3) hour fireworks sail (when you book the fireworks package). Evening fireworks from Navy Pier, are on Wednesday and Saturday nights from Memorial Day through Labor Day.
Book our Bed and Breakfast package for a “special” night at a nice savings!
Bed & Breakfast Rates
- Bed & Breakfast Service – $700 per evening (Monday – Friday & Sunday)
- Bed & Breakfasts Include a Two Hour Morning Sail from 9:00 – 11:00 AM
- Bed & Breakfast accommodations are recommended for groups of two
Bed & Breakfast / Firework Cruise Packages
- Wednesday Night Fireworks Cruise Bed & Breakfast – $900 per evening includes 3 hour cruise (This is a savings of $ 300.00 off the list price of these services)
- Saturday Night Fireworks Cruise Bed & Breakfast – $1,000 per evening includes 3 hour cruise (This is a savings of $200.00 off the list price of these services)
- Plan on arriving between 6:00 and 8:00 PM. (Early check in is available).
Nebula is a Beneteau 393,
which is a 40 foot sloop-rig sailboat that has been praised for its comfort and performance. The whole forward portion of the boat is the main stateroom. This very comfortable cabin has a large, well lit and well ventilated head all the way forward. The Pullman berth is immediately aft on the port side. To the starboard side is a vanity and generous cedar lined hanging locker. This Cabin has two large overhead hatches with shades and screens. Our cabins are built for comfort with fine linens, comforters and pillows.
The wonderful key-hole galley incorporated into the interior of the two cabin layout on the Beneteau 393 is both functional and beautiful. Everything you could name as a high priority in a yacht galley was well designed and purposely built into the galley of the 393.
These are the amenities that are provided: Freezer and front loading refrigerator, double stainless steel sink, hot and cold pressure water, microwave and plenty of ventilation.
The main salon has a large U-shaped dinette to port which provides you with leather seating and a Cherry wood table. There was a strong emphasis on the part of Beneteau to provide superb natural light and ventilation, and with numerous fixed and opening ports and hatches, the salon of the Beneteau 393 is wonderfully bright and fresh. The rich Cherry woodwork interior is beautiful.
For your viewing pleasure we have mounted a 20″ flat screen TV/Monitor and DVD player in the main salon.